At SB&K Benefits, LLC, we believe in supporting those ministries and organizations who are devoted to helping people live a Christ-centered life.
Who we serve: Our specialized Church Plan partners can accommodate like-minded groups of all sizes, from 2 covered employees or more.
Organizations that we help include:
- Christian Schools
- Christian Colleges and Universities
- Mission-Sending Organizations
- Family Service Providers
- Christian Camps
Using a Church Plan allows for unique benefits:
- Biblical Values – Maintain your ministry’s biblical beliefs of life and family through an aligned plan design.
- Benefit-Rich Plans – Gain access to group coverage (rich benefits, broad network, etc.) for as few as two participating employees.
What is a Church Plan, and how can it benefit my ministry?
A church health plan is established and maintained by a church, a convention or an association of churches. A church health plan is originally chartered by a religious denomination (i.e. the Southern Baptist Convention) that has expanded to offer coverage to the wider evangelical community.
What are the advantages to a Church plan?
- Church plans can be a lower-cost option.
- The plans provide smaller churches with access to group health coverage.
- They are created specifically for churches and ministries.
- Many church plans are self-funded, allowing groups to reap the benefits of self-funding without assuming the risks.
- Church plans have greater flexibility in calculating rates.
- These plans reflect biblical values regarding the sanctity of life.